The holiday season has officially begun! There are plenty of ways to slow down and celebrate with loved ones this year. Here is a brief overview of some events in the area:
Holiday events in St. George:
- Dickens Christmas Festival: Nov 30-Dec 3, Dixie Center. Enjoy Christmas 19th century-style with authentic costumes, Father Christmas, vendors, and entertainment. http://dickenschristmasfestival.com/.
- Christmas in the Canyon: Nov 25-Dec 23; Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat evenings ONLY. A reminder of the true meaning of Christmas at Tuacahn Amphitheatre. https://www.tuacahn.org/online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=4BD3626E-C990-41A1-9056-A9D60417C62B
- Holiday Social: Dec 3 @ 10:30 am at the Tonaquint Nature Center. Kids and families are invited to play games, go on a penguin hunt, make a craft, or decorate a cookie. https://www.sgcity.org/sportsandrecreation/allartsandrecreation/holidaysocial
Holiday events in Cedar City:
- Santaland: Dec 2-12 at the Aquatic Center. Holiday trees and decorations, free for all to enjoy. Santa will be stopping by Dec 2,3,5,9,10, and 12.
- Creche Festival: Dec 11 from 4-9pm. Canyon View LDS Stake Center, 1985 N Main Street. Live Christmas music, live children's nativity, display of nativity sets from around the world. Free to the public.
We hope your holiday season is full of joy and peace.