- Ironman - Held the first weekend in May, participants bike, run, and swim a total of 70.3 miles to the finish line.
- St. George Marathon - First held in 1977, a full-length marathon drawing close to 8,000 participants in the race.
- Art Festival - A creative utopia held in the spring featuring vendors selling sculptures, paintings, rugs, illustrations, jewelry, and much more.
- Huntsman World Senior Games - A week-long athletic event held in October with over 30 events. Registration is open to all men and women over 55 years of age.
- St. George Parade of Homes - The reputable home show featuring beautiful custom-built homes throughout Southern Utah every February.
- Rockwell Relay - A 525-mile Cycling relay held in June beginning in Moab, Utah and ending in St. George.
- Doc Utah - This international documentary film festival runs a different film one day a month from January to August.
- Salt to Saint Relay - A cycling relay where teams bike 400 miles from Salt Lake to St. George; scheduled in September.
- Washington County fair - An end-of-summer celebration full of fun! Amusement rides, 4-H shows, a demolition derby, exhibits, and much more are featured every year at the county fair.
Visit this website to find additional details on these events and more: https://www.visitstgeorge.com/events