Have you ever wondered what extravagant homes in Southern Utah look like? Perched on Long Sky Drive in the Ledges community (near Winchester Hills) is a jaw-dropping stately home, currently for sale at $1.85 million.
This home contains 3 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and over 4600 square feet of pure luxury you'd have to see to believe. While full of distinguishing features, there are 5 that are truly unique to this custom home:
- The Master Suite: The spacious bedroom and separate sitting area sandwich an incredible master bathroom. His and Her closets, complete with a stacked washer/dryer set, are complimented with individual vanities. His and Her showers are joined in the middle by a steam room with stereo speakers. In addition, the master suite is equipped with color light therapy in the sauna and jacuzzi tub.
- The attached garage: This meticulous 3-car attached garage is 1656 square feet and includes workshop space, ideal for the hobbyist. A separate HVAC and hot water heater are included to wash vehicles.
- Den with a secret: The den/office space has His and Her desks that look ordinary, but the built-in bookshelf hides the entrance to a secret room.
- A beautiful casita: This open-design casita has plenty of natural light, a kitchenette, and a bathroom.
- Backyard putting green: This home backs the Ledges Golf Course, but for extra practice and entertainment, there is a putting green right in the backyard.
This impressive custom home isn't a property you'll want to miss! To see the listing, complete with photographs, click this link: